Why We Say 2-4 Weeks Before Delivery
1. I complete and send a purchase order.
2. Blueridge or one of the other companies we deal with sends me back a contract to sign for the purchase of the chairs.
3. I sign it and send it back.
4. I pay for the product.
5. Payment is received by BRCF and YOUR ORDER is now prepared for delivery in the sequence it was received.
6. There may be several orders ahead of your order that need to be processed first.
5. When it comes time for your order, the warehouse guys open up the stacks of chairs and inspect each one for any faults. If no faults then they brush the surfaces to remove any lint which may be present from being stacked after the seat material was installed.
6. Then when your order is all ready, I get notified.
7. Blue Ridge either uses one of their own delivery trucks or one of their approved carriers that is used to transporting chairs in stacks.
8. The trucker normally phones you, the customer 24h in advance of delivery to make an appointment for the day he expects to arrive.
9. When he is two or three hours away from delivery you should receive another call to let you know that it is time to call in the volunteers! You should have some strong men to unload the truck and carry the chairs inside. It is not the trucker’s job to do that. If you do not have enough volunteers, hire a local moving company to help.
10. When they arrive and you see and sit on them, I believe you will agree they were worth the wait! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! 🙂
Please if there is ANY damage it was caused by the trucking company. Our warehouses do NOT ship damaged chairs. PLEASE ASK FOR THE BILL OF LADING OR RECEIPT FOR DELIVERY AND INDICATE THE DAMAGE. DO NOT SIGN IT WITHOUT INSPECTING THE CHAIRS or the trucking company if not very responsible MAY REFUSE TO PAY FOR THE NEW REPLACEMENTS!
So DO NOT SIGN until you INDICATE ALL DAMAGE on the form.
Then YOU MUST MAKE SURE THE DRIVER GIVES YOU A COPY FOR PROOF!
WE DO NOT EXPECT ANY DAMAGE, BUT IF THERE IS IT NEEDS TO BE DOCUMENTED IN WRITING AND BY PHOTOS OF EACH DAMAGED CHAIR.
We had one case only where a Pastor just signed which means everything was okay. 12 chairs were damaged in some way out of 100. That is NOT you paid for and NOT what WAS SENT. We have re-submitted the claim.
Charles Pedley, President and Owner
Anita Goldman – Executive Sales Representative